Nativity of Mary Preschool Philosophy:
Nativity of Mary Preschool nurtures young children through a rich, faith filled environment.
NURTURING FAITH: As a Catholic preschool, Nativity strives to make God’s presence known and felt in our daily activities and interactions. We celebrate each child’s individuality, helping them see and embrace their own unique gifts.
• Accredited preschool program
• Two licensed early childhood teachers and two paraprofessionals who support each room
• Kindergarten readiness skills, progressing in the 2, 3, and 5 day programs
• Hands-on, theme-centered discovery
• Christian focus and appreciation for God's world
• Affordable, competitive tuition
• Remodeled classrooms
• Busing available in Bloomington
• Two-day program for 3 year-olds (Focus on discovery and social development)
• Three-day morning or all day program for 4 year old children (Social development and key readiness skills)
• Five-day Classes (Morning or All Day Choices) Building key Kindergarten readiness development
- 5 Day PreK - designed for 4 year old students who will enter Kindergarten in the fall.
- 5 Day Early Kindergarten - offers a more challenging program for students who turn 5 years of age over the summer or early fall.
Tuition Preschool Preschool w/
2017-18 Extended Care
2 Days $135 $325/month
3 Days $175 $425/month
5 Days $275 $700/month
*Before and after school care is also available, visit the Creative Club page.
Nativity of Mary Preschool is a 4 Star - "Parent Aware" Early Learning Center. Families may be eligible for preschool scholarships by calling 888.291.9811 or go to: parentaware.org
ONLINE FORMS FOR SCHOLARSHIPS: Go to this link (Scholarships for Preschool)
Find out what's going on this week in our preschool by visiting our Preschool Teacher's pages.
Nativity Offers The Only Catholic Preschool In Bloomington
Nativity of Mary preschool offers a loving environment centered around your child. Call us to learn more about the Nativity Difference 952.881.8160.