Nurturing, Safe Environment
Nativity of Mary Preschool provides a loving, nurturing, safe environment for children to learn, play and explore while developing the skills needed for kindergarten. Our curriculum is specially designed by Nativity kindergarten, elementary and preschool teachers. It is intended to introduce and incorporate many of the same techniques and programs currently used in Nativity School to ensure a smooth and seamless transition into kindergarten.
As a Catholic preschool, Nativity strives to make God’s presence known and felt in our daily activities and interactions. We celebrate each child’s individuality, helping them see and embrace their own unique gifts.
• Accredited preschool program
• Two licensed early childhood teachers and two paraprofessionals who support each room
• Kindergarten readiness skills, progressing in the 2, 3, and 5 day programs
• Hands-on, theme-centered discovery
• Christian focus and appreciation for God's world
• Affordable, competitive tuition
• Remodeled classrooms
• Busing available in Bloomington
• Two-day morning program for 3 year-olds (Focus on discovery and social development)
• Three-day morning only or all day program for 4 & 5 year old children (Social development and key Kindergarten skills)
• Five-day morning only or all day program for 4 & 5 year old children (Building key Kindergarten readiness development)
Find out what's going on this week in our preschool by visiting our Preschool Teacher's pages.
Tuition Preschool Preschool w/
2017-18 Extended Care
Two days $125/month $375/month
Three days $155/month $425/month
Five days $260/month $700/month
Nativity Offers The Only Catholic Preschool In Bloomington
We know preschool is the first experience children have in a school setting, and for some, their first organized social setting. Our loving environment builds your child's social skills, connects parents, and sets a solid foundation for academic success in Kindergarten.
2016-17 REGISTRATION OPEN
Register early to ensure your child's spot!