Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is open starting January 11th!
All families will need to register for the upcoming school year.
For your convenience, Nativity of Mary School uses TADS online platform for both admissions and financial aid applications.
It is important you register as soon as you are able to help us ensure your spot at Nativity!
Please remember that if you are applying for financial aid, you must complete the application by February 28. If you are applying for an Aim Higher Scholarship, you must complete the application by February 18. You must re-apply for financial aid and scholarships each year.
Here is what you can expect to complete the enrollment process.
- Every current family will receive a separate enrollment email notification for each child from TADS, which will include a link to enroll. This link is personalized for each family and each child.
- Click on each link to enroll for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Complete all required enrollment fields in TADS. Enrollment is not complete until the registration fee has been paid.
- Complete the New Student Application by clicking on the link below.
- Priority registration (see above) will apply to those families that apply between January 11 – February 28. New students will NOT be automatically accepted, however. In anticipation of waitlists in some grades, returning families will have the priority to re-enroll for the 2021-22 school year. Therefore, in some grades, new families may need to wait until as late as March 1 to learn of acceptance. You can always reach out to Erin Wee, our admissions coordinator, for an update on your status – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your application is accepted, you will receive an email from TADS. This email will include a personalized link to complete the enrollment process.
- Complete enrollment by clicking link from TADS.
- Complete all required enrollment fields in TADS. Enrollment is not complete until the registration fee has been paid. This step must be completed within two business days of acceptance to secure your spot.
As always, please free to contact Erin Wee at email@example.com or call the office at 952-881-8160.