Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is now open! All families will need to register for the upcoming school year.
For your convenience, Nativity of Mary School uses TADS online platform for both admissions and financial aid applications.
It is important you register as soon as you are able to help us ensure proper staffing for the following year.
Please remember that if you are applying for financial aid, you must complete the application by February 28. If you are applying for an Aim Higher Scholarship, you must complete the application by February 18. You must re-apply for financial aid and scholarships each year.
Here is what you can expect to complete the enrollment process.
- Each family will receive enrollment notification from TADS, which will include a link to enroll. This link is personalized for each family.
- Follow the link to enroll for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Once enrollment is completed the family will be invoiced for the registration fee through TADS.
- Visit our New Student Application Link and follow the instructions to apply.
- After completing the application, you will receive an email from TADS which will include a personalized link to complete the enrollment process.
- Use this personalized link from TADS to complete enrollment.
- Your registration fee will be invoiced through TADS after you submit enrollment.
As always, please free to contact the office if you have any questions regarding the enrollment process at 952-881-8160.