Nativity Preschool Program
We are excited to partner with you for our 2021-2022 school year! We have outlined some helpful information for you as we anticipate the start of your child’s preschool year.
Our preschool is staffed with licensed, dedicated teachers to plan meaningful experiences to meet the needs and development of young learners. Our teachers come with rich backgrounds and have support staff who love working with children in a Christ-centered environment.
School Begins Tuesday, Sept 7th
9:30 AM – 4:00 PM for full day program
9:30 AM – 12:00 PM for half day program
Staff will meet students who are bussed at door 10 and walk them to and from the classroom.
Staff will meet families at the main door and walk them to and from the classroom.
includes breakfast at 8:40
Full Day Program
catered lunch will be offered for free or children may bring lunch from home
includes afternoon snack
Patty Fyksen – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Accredited preschool program
• Three licensed early childhood teachers and three paraprofessionals who support each room
• Kindergarten readiness skills, progressing in the 2, 3, and 5 day programs
• Hands-on, theme-centered discovery
• Christian focus and appreciation for God’s world
• Affordable, competitive tuition
• Remodeled classrooms
• Busing available in Bloomington
Nativity of Mary Preschool follows the Minnesota Early Learning Standards. To review these standards, visit the link: https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/early/ind/
Curriculum used in our program include:
“God Loves Me” – faith focus
Creative Curriculum – 3 – 5 ages
Handwriting without Tears
Gold Assessment – to evaluate student progress