Spirit of Spring 2021
It’s the 21st anniversary of our spring fundraiser, Spirit of Spring, an evening to shine the spotlight on the amazing students and staff of Nativity of Mary Catholic School. While our event is likely to be virtual, our goal is the same, to support and continue to build upon the excellence at Nativity of Mary!
Save the Date
April 17th, 2021
We at Nativity of Mary School are holding our annual Spirit of Spring event on April 17th, 2021! Help us support our local restaurants and thank them for their support of Nativity as a portion of the proceeds will come back to our school. Thank you!
Tuesday, March 2nd
Umbria Gourmet Pizzeria
521 W 98th Street, Bloomington
Located in the Oxboro Center across from Nativity of Mary
952-746-9505 or http://www.umbriagourmetpizza.com
4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Eat-in or take-out only. No delivery. No coupons with your order.
It costs more to educate your child than what our annual tuition is, so to help fill that gap and also provide some funds to complete capital projects at the school (not in the general operating budget of our school), we rely on our fundraisers. While donating to our Spirit of Spring efforts is not required, involvement and support from our families is vital to the success of the event. Whether you approach businesses or family to provide monetary support, donate a family cabin for a weeks stay as an auction item, donate your time to help plan the event, or purchase SCRIP gift cards for game prizes or auction baskets, your involvement is critical.
How can you help?
- Check out our Amazon wishlist! You purchase an item or two & it will be mailed directly to the school!
- Check out our Target wishlist! Items can also be mailed directly to the school once purchased!
- SCRIP gift cards: when you place your SCRIP order, add an extra gift card or two! You get the SCRIP credit, the school gets the rebate AND we get a gift card for our auction! Check with Wanda in the office for SCRIP details! We’d love gift cards to Target, gas stations, Subway, DQ, Amazon, Home Depot, Menards, Festival Foods, Cub Foods, AMC Theaters…think places you like, someone else will too!
- Gift cards to local restaurants: Scoops, Zeke’s, David Fong’s, El Loro, Culver’s, Joe Senser’s, Green Mill, Carmine’s, Willy McCoy’s, Northstar Tavern, Lion’s Tap, Sports Page, Cheesecake Factory, Luna di Luna, Shantytown Grill. Support our restaurants!
- Donate a week at your Timeshare! Donate a week’s stay at your family cabin!
- Recreational Activities: tickets to upcoming sporting events, golf, escape rooms, Vertical Endeavors, plays at the Ordway or Stages Theater, The Works, Crayola Experience at the MOA, Valleyfair, MN Zoo, Color Me Mine!, boat rides, ski lessons….
- Create your own baskets: arts & crafts basket for kids, Coffee Lovers basket, tumblers and alcohol, sleepover basket for kids, car care package, nerf basket, essential oils basket, road trip travel basket, basket filled with homemade goods…the possibilities are endless!
- Donate a service! Voice lessons! Is your neighbor a painter and he’s willing to donate his services to paint one mid-sized bedroom? Is your kid starting a snow shoveling business and is willing to shovel driveways for a month?
- Other ideas: electronics (gaming systems, Apple products, Kindle), alcohol, sporting tickets, hoverboard…
Necessary Donation Forms
More information will be coming home via flyers, News & Notes as well as on Facebook and this Spirit of Spring webpage in the coming weeks & months. Check back often for new updates!
This year’s Fund-A-Need has not been announced yet!
Enclose a check made out to Nativity of Mary
$500 (includes a full-page ad in our auction booklet, name recognition on our website fundraising page, promotion on Nativity of Mary’s School Facebook page with a link to your business webpage, promotion inside our Nativity of Mary parish bulletin, sponsor recognition at our event + 2 tickets to attend our Spirit of Spring evening)
$300 (includes a half page ad in our auction booklet, name recognition on our website fundraising page and promotion on Nativity of Mary’s School Facebook page with link to your business webpage)
$200 (includes a quarter-page ad in our auction booklet, and name recognition on our website fundraising page)
$100 (includes your name in our auction booklet)